Oral Science Launches the Curaprox Course « Diagnose & Treat Inflammation: A Fresh Approach » by Lucy Pavao, RDH & Natacha Barbeau, RDH
When we, as dental professionals, incorporate easy, evidence-based, and systematic approaches to our workflow and appointment times, we become more engaged in our practice, and our patients/clients become more engaged in their oral self-care.
Discover tried and tested methods for client-centered care – what is new, what we should revisit, and what the current research states.
• Review the evidence-based recommendations for interdental care
• Assess and Plan for your client’s individual oral health needs
• Implement effective therapies and techniques to achieve optimal and predictable clinical outcomes
CUSTOMIZABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS, THIS FRESH APPROACH CAN INCLUDE:
• Assessing and Addressing Inflammation and the Systemic Link, Motivational
• Interviewing, Time Management, the Curaprox system
• Measuring and Practicing techniques with the Curaprox interdental and toothbrushes
• Introduction to Comprehensive Periodontal
• Treatments: Assessment to Therapy
• Offer optimal therapy and get better results combining innovative in-office and home-care solutions. VoiceWorks, EMS, X-PUR, Gengigel, Periostat
This course is available in English or in French, in person or online and can be completely customized towards your needs.
Oral Science invites dental offices interested in registering to contact its customer service at 1 888 442.7070!