Cold & Flu Guard
PROTECTS & RELIEVES
With Flavobac™: Proven Against the 21 Most Common Strain of Cold and Flu
Barrier Against Sore Throat & Nagal Congestion
Benefits of Cold & Flu Guard
• Spray containing a protective barrier against sore throat and nasal congestion
• Contains Flavobac™, a plant-based, patent-protected, specific complex of bioflavonoids
• Contains hyaluronic acid, a barrier that coats the mucosa allowing Flavobac to neutralize bacteria and viruses that enter the mouth and nasal cavities
• Convenient spray bottle: easy to use and to carry
• Great taste
• 1 bottle = Up to 100 treatments
• 100% natural
Benefits of Flavobac™
• Proven effective against the 21 most common strain of cold and flu (ie: bird flu/H5N1, swine flu/H1N1, SARS, HIV)
• Protects and prevents the symptoms of colds and flu
• Idea before exposure to known sources of colds and flu (ie. school, flights, stores, homes)
• Ideal at the first signs of a cold
• Coats the back of the nose and throat where the viruses take hold and start to develop
• Traps, neutralizes, and then helps the body to naturally remove the cold and flu viruses before they develop into a full-blown cold
Water, glycerine, xylitol, polysorbate 20, ethanol, bioflavonoids, mint flavor, disodium phosphate, anhydrous, stevia, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium hyaluronate.
Directions for Use
Apply 1 to 3 sprays per nostril and repeat in the mouth by avoiding direct deep inhalation. Repeat 2 to 3 times per day. Continue to use 2 days after symptoms subside.
When using the spray in the nasal cavity, you may notice a slight stinging sensation at first; this subsides after a few seconds. This product may also cause a short-term runny nose.