X-PUR Guard - Preorder
PRE-ORDER! AVAILABLE OCTOBER 2020!
You will not be charged until your order is shipped. You will see $0 on your order until then.
PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR TEAM AND PATIENTS WITH A NOVEL ORGANIC BARRIER DEACTIVATING 99.94% OF THE MOST COMMON STRAINS OF ENVELOPED VIRUS IN MINUTES1
Price per Quantity
|Quantity||Price per bottle||Total Price|
|1 bottle||$99.99 ea||$99.99|
|4 bottles||$94.99 ea||$379.96|
|8 bottles||$89.99 ea||$719.92|
|12 bottles||$84.99 ea||$1019.88|
How will my preorder work?
At checkout, you will be asked some information to create your account if you do not already have one with us. If the X-PUR Guard preorder is the only thing in your cart, you will not be required to enter any credit card information. When the product will be shipped, we will contact you by phone to confirm your order and ask for your payment information.
WHAT IS X-PUR GUARD?
Today, we have a heightened sensitivity to viruses and infection control. Provincial regulatory bodies across Canada recommend the use of a pre-procedural oral rinse.
We are proud to present X-PUR Guard, a new pre-procedural rinse containing highly effective patented bioflavonoid concentration (citrus extract) called Citrox®.
Studies conducted by independent laboratories using a recognized medical methodology have demonstrated that X-PUR Guard kills 99.94% of the tested enveloped viruses in 5 minutes.1
WHAT IS ITS MECHANISM OF ACTION?
The efficacy of X-PUR Guard is created by the synergy between its two main ingredients.
High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Creates a physical barrier that coats the mucosa to encapsulate and isolate the virus from entering the oral and nasopharyngeal cavities2,3,4,5
Delivers Citrox® to the main sites of exposure to the virus and its reproduction2,4
- Destroys the virus envelope, deactivating and killing the virus, neutralizing its ability to infect cells
- Citrox® has already been proven to kill the Human Coronavirus*, Influenza virus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Rhinovirus, including the most difficult strains of cold and flu such as H5N1 (bird flu), H1N1 (swine flu) and SARS-CoV6,7,8
BENEFITS OF X-PUR GUARD
- Contain Citrox®antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal
- Cost-effective: 1 bottle ≈ 500 patients
- Deactivates 99.94% of the most common strains of enveloped viruses in minutes1
- GMO free
- Pump with graduated 4ml cup
- Great taste
- No mixing required, ready to use
- Safe to handle
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults and children aged 6 years and older
- Rinse with water 10 seconds to eliminate any debris.
- Rinse with 8ml (2 pumps) of X-PUR Guard vigorously in the mouth for 1 minute and then expectorate.
- Do not swallow. Use adult supervision for children.
Children under 6 years of age
Consult a dental professional.
Water, glycerine, xylitol, polysorbate 20, ethanol, bioflavonoids, mint flavour, disodium phosphate, anhydrous, stevia, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium hyaluronate
WHAT IS CITROX®?
Citrox® is a plant- based, patent protected, specific complex of bioflavonoids with broad-spectrum antiviral efficacy demonstrated effective against viruses and pathogens.
Citrox® has also been proven effective against:**
- Human Rhinoviruses (HRVs)
- SARS-CoV (Urbani)
- Influenza A
- Herpes simplex virus type 1
- Herpes simplex virus type 2
- Herpes zoster
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- African swine fever
- Coxsackievirus (Hand-foot-and-mouth disease)
- Gumboro disease
- Newcastle disease
- Histomonas meleagridis
- Giardia lamblia
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Blastocystis hominis
Yeast and fungi
- Aspergillus flavus
- Aspergillus niger
- Aspergillus terreus
- Botrytis cinerea
- Candida albicans
- Candida glabrata
- Chaetomium globosum
- Colletotrichum sp.
- Fusarium sp.
- Mucor sp.
- Penicillium sp.
- Penicillium digitatum
- Penicillium funiculosum
- Penicillium italicum
- Penicillium roqueforti
- Phomopsis portal
- Pullularia pullulans
- Pythium spp
- Trichophyton interdigitale
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- A. viscosus
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Diplodia natalensis
- C. difficile
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Geotrichum candidum
- Klebsiella pneumonia
- Lactobacillus Pentosus
- Legionella pneumophila (NCTC 11192)
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Mycobacterium fortuitum (NCTC 8573)
- Proteus vulgaris
- P. gingivalis
- P. intermedia
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442)
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA clinical strain)
- S. gordonii
- S. sanguinis
- T. denticola
- Microbiological Solutions Limited (MSL), UK, using the EN-14476 methodology, Data on file, July 2020.
- Fallacara, A. et al. (2018). Hyaluronic acid in the third millennium. Polymers, Issue 10, pages 1-36.
- Hooper, S.J. et al. (2011). Antimicrobial activity of Citrox® bioflavonoid preparations against oral microorganisms. British Dental Journal, Volume 210, page E22.
- Mero, A. & Campisi, M. (2014). Hyaluronic acid bioconjugates for the delivery of bioactive molecules. Polymers, Volume 6, pages 346-369.
- Niemietz, I. et al. (2020). Hyaluronan primes the oxidative burst in human neutrophils. Journal of Leukocyte Biology, pages 1-9.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases. (2019). Key facts about influenza (flu). Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/keyfacts.htm.
- Tesini, B.L. Coronaviruses and acute respiratory syndromes (COVID-19, MERS, and SARS). (2020). Merck Manual Professional Version. Retrieved from: https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/infectious-diseases/respiratory-viruses/coronaviruses-and-acute-respiratory-synromes-covid-19-mers-and-sars.
- WebMD. (2019). What’s causing my cold? Retrieved from: https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold-guide/common_cold_causes.
*X-PUR Guard is presently being tested against SARS-CoV-2.
**All of the pathogens/viruses are tested at independent laboratories.